منتجاتنا

إنشاءات الكسارات والطحن والتعدين

كسارة فكية سلسلة PE

كسارة فكية سلسلة PEW

الفك كسارة HJ سلسلة

كسارة تصادمية سلسلة PF

كسارة تصادمية سلسلة PFW

الكسارة المطرقة

كسارة مخروطية سلسلة HCS

كسارة مخروطية سلسلة HPC

المخروطية الكسارة HPT

كسارة VSI

كسارة سلسلة VSI5X

معدات غسل سلسلة XSD

كسارة مخروطية متنقلة

كسارة تصادمية متنقلة

كسارة فكية متنقلة

كسارة كرية

المطحنة العمودية سلسلة LM

مطحنة الدوران سلسلة MTM

مطحنة شبه المنحرف سلسلة MTW

مطحنة ريموند

مطحنة سلسلة SCM

المغذي الاهتزازي

غربال الهزاز

غربال الهزاز سلسلة YKN

اتصل بنا

يرجى كتابة اسمك ورسالتك ولا تنسَ البريد و / أو الهاتف إذا كنت ترغب في أن يتم الاتصال بك. يرجى ملاحظة أنك لست بحاجة إلى برنامج بريد لاستخدام هذه الوظيفة.

  • عنوان:

    رقم 1688 ، طريق Gaoke East ، حي بودونغ الجديد ، شنغهاي ، الصين.

  • Phone No:

    +86-21-58386189

  • Email Address:

    [email protected]

ahb شركة الإسكان والتعمير العربية‎

In trust and responsibility, creativity, quality, sustainability, human centered design and partnership. Creating unique environments

الدردشة الآن

SA515360299B1

شركه الزيت العربية السعودية Priority date The priority date is an assumption and is not a legal conclusion. Google has not performed a legal analysis and makes no representation as to the accuracy of the date listed. 2012 10 19 Filing date 2015 04 16 Publication date 2016 08 01 2012 10 19 Priority to US201261716051P

Saudi Constructioneers Ltd

2022 3 20   Saudi Constructioneers Ltd. Saudico was founded in Riyadh in 1972. Since then it has gradually increased its capabilities and expertise to the extent that it is now able to undertake several large scale projects simultaneously.

الدردشة الآن

Career – Arabian Drilling

Established in 1964, the Arabian Drilling Company ADC is a Limited Liability partnership between the Industrialization & Energy Services Company TAQA which owns 51%, a Saudi Joint Stock company and Services Petroliers Schlumberger S.A., a global leader in oilfield services which owns the remaining 49%. ADC's drilling services are backed more than 53

الدردشة الآن

KAEFER Saudi Arabia

2021 7 28   Office 005, 10 th Floor NSH Tower,Rakah P.O. Box No. 3643 Al Khobar 31952 Kingdom of Saudi Arabia

الدردشة الآن

FREYSSINET SAUDI ARABIA

2022 4 21   HEAD OFFICE. P.O Box: 6881 Jeddah 21452 OR 8852 Hafs Ibn Al Mughira – An Naim Jeddah 23526 2134 +966 12 6602365, 12 6126222, 12 6127222. Email us at

الدردشة الآن

Home

The Saudi Urban Development Company was established in Rabi' al Thani 1403 AH in the city of Riyadh, and since then it has practiced all the works listed in its commercial registry.The

الدردشة الآن

SAUDI ARABIAN MARKETING AND AGENCIES AND

الشركة السعوديه العربيه للتسويق والتوكيلات والمقاولات المحدودة Login to your account to view company details. Select your product Product Business Information Report Company Credit Report Company Profile Report Corporate Record Report from Cedar Rose Court Records Search on a Company

الدردشة الآن

ahb شركة الإسكان والتعمير العربية‎

In trust and responsibility, creativity, quality, sustainability, human centered design and partnership. Creating unique environments

الدردشة الآن

Maaden

Ma'aden is among the fastest growing mining companies in the world and the largest multi commodity mining and metals company in the Middle East. Ma'aden pioneered the mining industry in Saudi Arabia, building a world class, unique and fully integrated mining value chain. Ma'aden is becoming a key player in the long term diversification of

الدردشة الآن

Saudi Constructioneers Ltd

2022 3 20   Saudi Constructioneers Ltd. Saudico was founded in Riyadh in 1972. Since then it has gradually increased its capabilities and expertise to the extent that it is now able to

About Us   Careers   Contact Us   Residential   Commercial   Infrastructureالدردشة الآن

SAUDI ARABIAN MARKETING AND AGENCIES AND

الشركة السعوديه العربيه للتسويق والتوكيلات والمقاولات المحدودة Login to your account to view company details. Select your product Product Business Information Report Company Credit Report Company Profile Report Corporate Record Report from Cedar Rose Court Records Search on a Company

الدردشة الآن

ahb شركة الإسكان والتعمير العربية‎

In trust and responsibility, creativity, quality, sustainability, human centered design and partnership. Creating unique environments

الدردشة الآن

SA515360299B1

شركه الزيت العربية السعودية Priority date The priority date is an assumption and is not a legal conclusion. Google has not performed a legal analysis and makes no representation as to the accuracy of the date listed. 2012 10 19 Filing date 2015 04 16 Publication date 2016 08 01 2012 10 19 Priority to US201261716051P

الدردشة الآن

SAL

المملكة العربية السعودية، الرياض، 13 يونيو 2022: وقعت شركة سال السعودية للخدمات اللوجستية اتفاقية

الدردشة الآن

Maaden

Ma'aden is among the fastest growing mining companies in the world and the largest multi commodity mining and metals company in the Middle East. Ma'aden pioneered the mining industry in Saudi Arabia, building a world class, unique and fully integrated mining value chain. Ma'aden is becoming a key player in the long term diversification of

الدردشة الآن

SAL

المملكة العربية السعودية، الرياض، 13 يونيو 2022: وقعت شركة سال السعودية للخدمات اللوجستية اتفاقية

الدردشة الآن

TAQNIA

2022 3 14   TAQNIA seeks to be a major player in the Kingdom's ecosystem development, by supporting and investing in suitable local and international R&D that would fuel the growth of

الدردشة الآن

Home

The Saudi Urban Development Company was established in Rabi' al Thani 1403 AH in the city of Riyadh, and since then it has practiced all the works listed in its commercial registry.The company is classified in all these areas, and it is a classified company that has made many achievements at a high level, which has earned it great experience in the fields of business that it practices.The

الدردشة الآن

TAQNIA

2022 3 14   TAQNIA seeks to be a major player in the Kingdom's ecosystem development, by supporting and investing in suitable local and international R&D that would fuel the growth of selected technologies that have been deemed to be strategic for the nation sustained economic growth, and its self reliance and leadership.

الدردشة الآن

SAUDI ARABIAN MARKETING AND AGENCIES AND

الشركة السعوديه العربيه للتسويق والتوكيلات والمقاولات المحدودة Login to your account to view company details. Select your product Sample Report Summary was established in 1999 and is located in Jeddah,

الدردشة الآن

KAEFER Saudi Arabia

2021 7 28   Office 005, 10 th Floor NSH Tower,Rakah P.O. Box No. 3643 Al Khobar 31952 Kingdom of Saudi Arabia

الدردشة الآن

SAL

For over 7 decades from Saudia to Saudi Airline Cargo we have paved the way for logistics solutions that have helped advance businesses and communities as the leading

الدردشة الآن

Career – Arabian Drilling

Established in 1964, the Arabian Drilling Company ADC is a Limited Liability partnership between the Industrialization & Energy Services Company TAQA which owns 51%, a Saudi Joint Stock company and Services Petroliers Schlumberger S.A., a global leader in oilfield services which owns the remaining 49%. ADC's drilling services are backed more than 53

الدردشة الآن

TAQNIA

2022 3 14   TAQNIA seeks to be a major player in the Kingdom's ecosystem development, by supporting and investing in suitable local and international R&D that would fuel the growth of selected technologies that have been deemed to be strategic for the nation sustained economic growth, and its self reliance and leadership.

الدردشة الآن

Career – Arabian Drilling

Established in 1964, the Arabian Drilling is a Closed Joint Stock partnership between the Industrialization & Energy Services Company TAQA which owns 51% and Services

Explore further

Arabdrill Drilling CompanyarabdrillCareers | AramcoaramcoADES International Holding | Homepageinvestors.adihgroupJobs at Halliburtonjobs.halliburtonCareers | Schlumberger Careerscareers.slbRecommended to you based on what's popular Feedbackالدردشة الآن

KAEFER Saudi Arabia

2021 7 28   Office 005, 10 th Floor NSH Tower,Rakah P.O. Box No. 3643 Al Khobar 31952 Kingdom of Saudi Arabia

الدردشة الآن

SA515360299B1

شركه الزيت العربية السعودية Priority date The priority date is an assumption and is not a legal conclusion. Google has not performed a legal analysis and makes no representation as to the accuracy of

Saudi Constructioneers Ltd

2022 3 20   Saudi Constructioneers Ltd. Saudico was founded in Riyadh in 1972. Since then it has gradually increased its capabilities and expertise to the extent that it is now able to undertake several large scale projects simultaneously.

الدردشة الآن

Home

The Saudi Urban Development Company was established in Rabi' al Thani 1403 AH in the city of Riyadh, and since then it has practiced all the works listed in its commercial registry.The company is classified in all these areas, and it is a classified company that has made many achievements at a high level, which has earned it great experience in the fields of business that it practices.The

الدردشة الآن